The HP Compaq AlphaServer DS10 Provides big system capacity and high performance at a small system price. The DS10 is for Internet and telecom service providers or any demanding computing environment. The AlphaServer DS10 is powered by a single 466Mhz or 600MHz Alpha 64-bit processor running Tru64 UNIX, OpenVMS, or Linux.
The HP Compaq AlphaServer DS10 includes advanced crossbar-switch architecture capable of 128-bit wide, 1.3 GB/sec peak bandwidth. Along with 3U rack-and-stack configuration, remote server management, and support for hp's advanced clustering technology.
NOTE: If you desire a custom configuration of a HP Compaq AlphaServer DS10 please see Product Options tab or call your PSDS.com representative at 866-857-0710. Or, email us at:
Please use our AlphaServers Quote form to order or to specify other options and get pricing. Contact Us to ask advice from a PSDS Sales Engineer.
HP Compaq AlphaServer DS10 Advantages:
- Includes Compaq Management for exceptional server and network management capabilities from on-site or remote locations
- Compaq Custom Systems integrates, packages and deploys ready-to-run mission-critical solutions, providing pre-configured or custom-tailored systems
- 600 MHz 64-bit processor with 2 MB of L2 cache
- Desktop or rack-mount: Up to 2 GB of ECC memory
- 1.3 GBps peak bandwidth
- Four PCI expansion slots: three 64-bit and one 32-bit
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports onboard
- Choice of system disks: IDE or SCSI with PCI adapter
- Optional front access storage cage
- Tru64 UNIX, OpenVMS, or Linux-ready